Chuck Norris Soundboard Chuck Norris Soundboard

Funnee..

That was pretty cool! Chuck Norris owns. All I didn't like was how boring it was. Add some funny ones, mate.

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

Mmhmm!

I guess its pretty good. I like the shooting action, but all I don't like is how hard it is at times. Other than all that, its good!

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

Eh..

I guess it was OK. Not very good, but I know it was your FIRST game submission. So I give you some props. Well, gameplay was pretty good at first. Like a normal game. Nice.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

HAPPY MADNESS DAY 2009. FTW.

HAAHAA GOOD GAME! GOOD stuff. And the art as well, excellente.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This is aweeessoomez?

IT WAS FANTASTIC! SO MUCH FUN, MUHAHAHAHA!

Except, you can die easily. So yeah. Coool.

Dadgame Dadgame

PWNAGE

Wow..Overdose.

Armored Ashura Armored Ashura

Nice!

It was an awesome game. Also, I could do for rests once in a while, like buying upgrades. And some $$ pickups too. Points just for submitting, hiscore, etc. But, really, this game is very, very good.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

WOW.

That was AWESOME! The ninjas were damn annoying. IRL, the kid would kick Sunchips' ass. AWESOME GAME!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Not bad!

Not bad but I think you could do more stuff to this game. The e-mail was so cool. SPAM FTW. Other than that, it was pretty fun.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

KOOOOL

I managed to do all of the achievements. Sweet. I like how you can do all the sweet effects such as xyzzy and suicide. That was crazy. All I didn't like was the graphics a tiny bit. But whatever, it was a good game!